Wow... Its been a while since any sort of updates have been possible. I am not going to bitch and moan about the Internet in Bolivia, or the fact that I was in the Jungle, or the fact the La Paz is a pretty ridiculous party town (Its one of the craziest placest I have been). All of these have been factors, but they are all being overcome right this second.
I am going to transpose exact journal entries from the Pampas Tour in Rurrenbaque in the Jungle and from my recollections of the past few weeks. This might seem a bit thrown together (maybe a bit confusing), but I want to take this blog down a sort of ¨Jackson Pollock¨ organized chaos direction over the next few months. I do not think I am going to have much of a choice in this country. So, enjoy the journal entries and the pix. If something doesn't make sense, please post a comment and I will any and all questions on the comment board.
Bolivia....Is great. Its a crazy, weird, different, wild, third world country and everyone I am with is loving it.
I also want to attempt to introduce everyone to the crazy pack of Irish I have been running around with. So, with that said... I am now going to post about 8 entries in a row.
Also, I know I have been saying this for months. But, hopefully over the next few weeks the blog will become much more interactive with Video and Flickr pix available. I have been hovering at about 500 readers per week. Once youtube is involved things could get interesting in DaveFordDoesEarth land.
Peace out,
DF
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
End of the Dark Ages.... and Back into the Light
Posted by
Dave Ford
at
2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment