Where the Hell is Matt?
This guy travelled a few years ago. I had never heard of him before a few days ago.
click on the link to the left for his website.
Thursday, March 8, 2007
I found my new hero
Posted by
Dave Ford
at
3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Cool new hero! Love the Antarctica spots!
Suzann
I found this guy ealier this year on the website for new Stride Gum. Apparently he was such a runaway hit that Stride paid for him to dance around the world AGAIN. Check it out: http://www.stridegum.com/whereismatt.asp
Now Dave, can YOU be enough of a total freak on this trip that some brand geared at youtube-watching, ipod-toting houligans wants to pick up the tab next time??? L
If any of you guys have any ideas bring them on.... Believe me when I say this: "I want to keep doing this as long as humanly possible".
We were thinking I could spread the word to the world about the evils of "Duke University"....
Post a Comment